Just for ALLAH

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya

Assalammualaykum Warah Matullahi Wabarakatuh..

Hye everyone!! Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin from me!!! Sorry because I just free for today. No wonder because only me in PMO SWS worked for today. It is 23 August 2012 equal to 5 Syawal. So, its mean that we have celebrate Hari Raya for FIVE days.. Horay!!!

For today, I just searching for our group assignment. They are a few task to finish up by this week. Because after Raya, we have a lot of tasks coming. we have EDP class, English class, CSR Project, assignement, searching and OJT. From all this cause, we must to manage the time. This is important for our life especially when I was in PMO track. Why we have do the management??

It is simple. To manage our life. It is OK when we just facing one thing in one time. Could you imagine if we have a lot to do. We have to finish up all tasks in one time. Then, we have no right planning. We will lost our target because we have no management system. Sometimes, we heard that people said "Last minute is the best". Because we can settle down all the thing in faster time. But they forget something.


We also can finish our job in last minute. However, we loose the good finishing. It is not about fast or slow, it is all about how we manage something in best situation. In life, we have to choose. Either the good way or bad way. Think something for better life to us. God not change us, but our self.

Last, I want to wish again... "Taqqaballahu Minna Wa Minkum.. Taqqabal Ya Karim.. Salam Aidilfitri to all SPIKERS and SKALI's staf.."

 Tata~



My_Yard (>_<) : still learning about management. TQ for SKALI because give me chance to improve my self in management skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment